Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's a Perfect Match! Doodlebug and Scor-Pal



I don't think it could get any better than this! Doodlebug has teamed up with Scor-pal and both sides have been creating like made women!  Just incase someone hasn't heard of this awesome product, here is a picture of the tool:



This is the mini album that I made, it's a month to month album of my son Brady's first year.





It's finished size is 4x6, to me the perfect size for quick results. Using the scor-pal the little envelopes I made to hold each journaling card were super easy, I really just played around with paper until I got the size I wanted. The scor-pal made the perfect lines and creases, I was so impressed! ( I was so impressed I gave my MS score-board to my bestie ;) )
Once I had all the envelopes made I stamped out my journaling cards and backed them with Doodlebug Double Patterned paper, then added the tabs that would hold the number of the month.
This mini came together pretty quickly, all that there was left to do was add the pictures that I had so far and decorate the front cover. In the end I ended up binding the album with my bind-it-all.



For this project all supplies are Doodlebug, tools used were the Scor-Pal and the bind-it-all.


Like I said this mini album was quick and easy thanks to the Scor-Pal and Doodlebug's awesomeness. But what else would you expect from two great companies??
Make sure you check out the Doodlebug Blog here
and the Scor-Pal blog here for more projects and your chances to win a scor-pal or a scor-buddy, I promise this is a tool you want!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stephanie


3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I loved it on the Doodlebug blog and I love it here! He's so sweet. Still no baby appearance.... 3 days until due date. I think she is just patient like her father. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, This is adorable.. but it said to come to this link and find out HOW IT'S MADE, um, I'm lost, which way or direction do I go to actually see how it's made?? I'm soooooo lost.. I'm L.r. Smith on fb and Doodlebug Design is how I got here..... Anyone help to which way to go, I would sooooooo grately appreciate it.. this is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totally gorgeous Step, love all the details....

    ReplyDelete