Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspiration Found!

Okay, it's been a while, I admit it, my mojo has been MIA:( Nothing I touched seemed to turn out and I can't count how much cardstock and patterned paper has been wasted around here lately.
This was all until I got my March Issue of CARDS magazine. I am in Love!!! Not only was I lucky enough to be featured in this issue (page 72 & 73 ;) Just in case you wanna check it out) but I've found a new love haha this issue was so full of inspiration that I couldn't help but scraplift a couple of ideas. Here is the one I made today totally inspired by Renee Lamb's "with Sympathy" card found on page 37. Her card is SO beautiful I love how light and springy it feels and how absolutely feminine it is.
The pics below are from the card that I made mine didn't turn out quite as cute as hers but I still like it. If you are on the fence about this issue, jump off and go and get it haha I don't think that you'll be disappointed. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for taking the time to check out my blog.
Happy Day Everyone!
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Steph, Your card is beautiful!!! Love, love, love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your card, it's gorgeous. Big Up on the pub, that is awesome girl...♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning!!! I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete