Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday already???

Hello!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, I can't believe it's Wednesday already and father's day is this weekend. Things are just moving along so fast this month I need to take a break and catch up. I've been a busy woman working away on a couple of projects that I can't share just yet but it's killing me with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!
So please excuse my "un scrappy" posts, I will have something to share with you all soon I promise ;)
Here is a picture of one of my brother's many camping/backpacking trips he's been on lately, I just love this picture:


I am just so happy that he takes time to capture his memories, kinda makes me proud :)
alright well have a good one ladies and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I think I know what your surprise is...(wink wink). I also cannot believe how quick this week has gone, already Friday today and almost time to go home. P.S. I will email you later on how to remove the block around your siggy ♥

    ReplyDelete