Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards

Hi!
It's hard to believe that it is already that time of year again, thanksgiving is just around the corner.
Here are some place cards I made for the turkey dinner table. They were quick and easy so you still have time to knock some out before your guests arrive.


 I used mostly doodlebug supplies all the patterned paper is by them. I love how colorful and easy to work with their products are.
Hope you have a great day and enjoyed this post.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I ♥♥♥♥ these place cards Stephanie... they are so adorable... *Ü*!!
    Have a great day!!
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these place cards are so adorable...and super fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm loving those super, super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, these are just the cutest and what a fun little turkey. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete