Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sneak Peek!!

 
Happy  Sunday everyone :) I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend thus far. I'm just waiting of the hubby to get home and then we'll be having us a nice family lunch, and I'm starving after church so I can't wait!!!
Ok, enough rambling, here is a sneak peak of one of my projects that will be on the Doodlebug blog this coming week (Wednesday I believe). I have three cards and two layouts that day :) I have really enjoyed working with the North Pole collection, when there is a line with as many pieces as this one, what's not to love right!?
 
 
 
 
I've just got to add that Tiffany Hood has an AWESOME Tuesday tutorial on the blog this coming Tuesday and you will not want to miss it! It has got to be my favorite advent calendar ever! So make sure you stop by and check it out. You can also stalk her blog here if your little heart desires :)
Remember only 9 shopping days left! (That was mainly a self reminder, I'm so far behind this year).
Thanks for stopping by,
Stephanie
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't like sneak peeks and teasers...especially when they look as cute as this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, looks pretty cute! Can't wait to see the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete