Monday, January 28, 2013

Sneak Peak at an upcoming Doodlebug layout

 
Happy Monday everyone :) I'm finally feeling more like my regular self since my surgery so I've been up and around and scrappin like a mad woman. This is a sneak peak of a layout I just did for Doodlebug. It will be a February project so keep your eyes out for it and new projects from all the Doodlebug ladies.
 
 

 
 
I wanted to use the new lovebirds collection but did not want it to scream valentines so I added some other papers from other collections and I am happy with how it came out.
Hope everyone has a good week, I'll be stalking my UPS man for my Birthday present...Hubby got me a Cameo and some other paper packs that I can't wait to get my hands on.
Ok, thanks for stopping by,
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you had surgery! Well, I am so glad you are crafting away because I LOVE your stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish you could tutor me on LOs...this looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the entire layout... I almost didn't recognize that you used the Love Birds collection with the touches of the yellow--Love that! Happy Birthday! You're going to fall in love with your Cameo (big time)! :)

    ReplyDelete