Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Doodlebug Layout

Hello! Happy Wednesday everyone, here's to being another day closer to the weekend.
Today I have a layout to share with you that I did for the Doodlebug DT, it's another one of me and my sunshine. For this layout I mixed a couple of collections together, I even used the North Pole collection on here and you can't even tell is from a Christmas line!
That's just one of the many things I adore about Doodlebug, they are just so stinkin' versatile.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm pretty sure there is absolutely nothing that I don't like about the new Lovebirds collection, It's perfect and I can use it for so much more than Valentine's Day. That makes me happy!
 
 
 
 
I love all the little birdies that are in the lovebirds collection, they are so cute! I also used quite a bit of washi tape on this layout as well as the doodlebug stamps (I love those clouds!).  Another thing I love about the lovebirds collection are the Love Letters alphabet stickers, that font is awesome and they are the perfect size to me. I didn't have any yellow ones so I used some copics to fix that little problem.  I did throw on a couple of non Doodlebug things on here like the doily and sequence but everything else belongs to my true scrap love...Doodlebug makes my heart skip beats haha
Alrigh enough from me, I have another layout to post as soon as I can take pictures of it. Enjoy the rest of your week, and make sure to stop by to see what I have to share next.
- Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment