Thursday, February 7, 2013

Almost 12 months!

 
 
In the spirit of the rainy weather we're having today and the fact that this little guy will celebrate his first birthday in 4 days, I wanted to share one of my fave pictures of him.
In these 12 months I've learned so much and the time has gone by too quickly. I have learned how to love truly unconditionally, and how it feels to really be someones whole world.  Brady is the most precious gift God has ever given me, I may be a little bias but I'd say he's the most handsome too.
 
 
 
 
At 12 months he can say Momma, look it, what's that, Cannan (his little cousin's name), he sometimes says Dada, clock, hey, and hello. I'm sure I'm missing some but those are the ones I can think of. He has 8 teeth and is trying to take solo steps without us or the furniture. He LOVES his daddy and gets so excited when he gets home from work. I love my little family :)
Alright, now that I've talked your ear off I'll let you go enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and thanks for stopping by,
Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. He is toooooo darling!!! A year? Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that sunny raincoat! Hope you guys enjoy a great first birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Brady! I cannot believe he is already a year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Early Birthday Brady !!! It seems like just yesterday we were all standing in the hospital room in awe of you !!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete