Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Spring Doodlebug Card







 

I'm ready for Spring. I'm ready for my grass to turn back to green, and for the flowers to start blooming. I'm done with the washed out colors of winter that litter my yard like some sort of depression. I'm ready for new. There, that's how I feel haha. (Stepping down off my soap box now)
It's all Doodlebug's fault! I'm loving the new flower box collection and all it's colors and happy flowers have left me longing for things to be as beautiful as it is.
 
The flower box collection is filled with cheerful colors and yummy patterns and I can't wait to get my hands back in it. Here is my first project that I made with it:
 
 

 
I truly recommend this collection for all the fun stuff that comes with it, I love the mini flower kit and the fancy frills stickers. I will say this again I know but as of now this is my fave Doodlebug collection of all time up to date. I guess Lovebirds has been replaced ;)
Alright enough for me, thanks for stopping by
Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Your card turned out darline Stephanie! Love the fun shape and all your layering and stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Ever since i got this collection, i have wanted spring to come! Love you cute card! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shape card! You have the best eye for patterns and colors. Everything you make is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June, you are so kind! Thanks for such a sweet compliment :)

      Delete
  4. What an adorable bright sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph, love the bright n spring colors. this card is so cute n omg, your stitching is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and cheerful card Stephanie, I love it!! Yes, yes, yes I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful! Have to agree with the stitching work!!

    ReplyDelete