Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stars and Stripes Layout

 
 Hello everyone, it's a beautiful day here today so I've been outside with the baby almost all day, I am loving this spring weather. Since he is down for a quick nap I thought I'd pop on here and post my layout that was up on the Doodlebug blog on Monday (only 2 days late but life goes so fast sometimes).
This week we are featuring the new Stars and Stripes collection, It is perfect and reminds me of the summer time. I can almost taste the watermelon now :)
Here is my layout:
 


 And a close up:
The close ups are always one of my favorite shots, I love that you can get right in there and get a good look.
  

 

 
Well that's all for me today folks, hope the rest of your week is awesome and you can fit some crafty time in there somewhere. I'm off to get dinner going (or at least think about getting dinner going, but we shall see) It may be pizza for us tonight haha because I want to go get some stuff done in the scraproom. Hehe. Ok take care everyone,
Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear lord! Why did it post three times....just one of those days, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout AND that cute little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy boy because he has YOU for his Mama :)

    This is another perfect Stephanie creation! I love your style. If I ever met you in person, I would probably be completely star-struck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June you are too sweet :) I'm glad you like it, this is such a fun collection to work with, can't wait to see what you'll creat next!

      Delete
  4. Perfect Stephanie! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete