Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello :)

 
Hi everyone! We're back from the quickest trip ever to the beach but it was wonderful family time away. Since I promised to post another layout here it is:
My best friend Emily and I went through College together and many other things since then, even became mommas in the same year. She is like a sister and I couldn't be more lucky to have her. This layout is of us with each of our littles, she's an awesome mommy and such a great example to me.
 
& Now We're Moms Layout:
 
 
 
Close up:

 
For this layout I used a handful of products my my fave that I have to mention are the journaling cards from Me&My Big Ideas. I think I want to buy every set they have! Also my crush right now is on that black and white stripe washi from Freckled Fawn It's such a great basic to me.
And that's it for today, I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend. Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate it,
take care
Stephanie

3 comments: