Saturday, June 29, 2013

Doodlebug+PageMaps= AWESOME!

Happy Saturday Everyone!
The baby is napping and I am trying to get my to-do list taken care of, so here I am.
I think this was probably one of my most favorite Doodlebug assignments to date, I'm pretty sure they have started me down an new road. I had heard of PageMaps, but I had never actually used one...Can you BELIEVE that!? So after I dug myself out from underneath the rock I had been apparently living under I walked into the light haha.
I chose to use this PageMaps sketch from April 2013 (you can also find it here).  
 
 
This was SO MUCH FUN! I also couldn't believe how much time I saved using a sketch.
 
 
Close ups:

 
 
This layout just kinda came together and before I knew it I had added a little something of everything, but in case you would like to know specifics here is a supply list: Take Note collection, Fruit Stand Collection, Petite Prints, Expression Rub-ons, washi tape, Doodlebug Cardstock, and mini pearls
 
Make sure you stop by the Doodlebug blog to check out which sketches the other ladies used, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome weekend,
-Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment