Monday, June 24, 2013

It's about time :)

I have to admit that I've had this layout done for some time now haha, it has taken me a couple of weeks to get all my projects done and ready for a photo-shoot. I got two layouts done today before it started raining, doesn't mother nature know that I need her sunshine at least sometime this week??
Anyways, here is my layout:
 
 
It's a picture of my niece Kimberly, she is such a cutie pie! I just want to pinch those cute cheeks of hers ;) I love her to pieces.
Close up:

 
So that's my Monday post, hopefully I will have more to share with you sometime this week as long as the rain stays away. Take care everyone,
-Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! LOVE this... your layering is just perfect, my friend! I love your style so much, and a super HUGE congrats on designing for me and my BIG ideas! I am huge fan of their products too, and you will ROCK it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute page and even cuter picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and sweet page! Thank you for the comments. I just love your style too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete