Wednesday, July 17, 2013

He's my kind of HAPPY!

 
Hello everyone! I know it's been a little while since I posted last but here I am :) It's summer time and it's been busy but not too busy to take some time to create. It feels like it's been a long time since I just sat down and got to create for me well for my family without it being for "something" so this week while the Hubby was off he watched Brady while I snuck some quiet time in.
 
I've been hoarding this stripe paper from Crate Paper for a bit and decided it was time to cut into it... here is what happened: 
 

Sorry for no close ups and the not so stellar picture quality but my phone picture is all I have of it.
If you follow me on Instagram then you've prob already seen this, but I still wanted to share here.
I love the looks on Brady's face in these pictures, they represent my baby so well.
That's about it from me for today, I'll be back soon with another layout from the Echo Park Bundle of joy collection soon. Take care friends,
-Steph


4 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout!! The little bits of color really set the whole thing off, just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Love the white with bits of color and black added in! Wish we lived closer so I could scrap with ya. ;) Hope you're enjoying your summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO, and look at that sweet face...♥

    ReplyDelete