Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! I am so glad the weekend is almost here, I'm ready for our routine to get back into motion.
Anyways, I've had these two projects on the Doodlebug blog lately So I thought I'd pop them up on my blog to share as well.
 
Our first assignment was to create a going back to school or teacher's gift. I decided to alter these notebooks, I adore the colors is this Doodlebug line! I had also seen someone use washi tape to cover pencils so I thought this would be a good time to give that a try. It was super easy!
 
 
Close up:



This second project was so fun and now I have a sign to let me little trick or treaters know when I'm out of treats on Halloween. I was so eager to dive into the new Doodlebug Halloween Parade collection, this line has so much cuteness in it.


 
 
Close up:

 
I hope you will or already have checked out the Doodlebug blog to see what the rest of the team came up with using this new line because there is also a giveaway going on over there. Today is the last day to enter I believe so make sure you go leave Melinda some love :)
Take care and as always thanks for stopping by,
Stephanie 

2 comments:

  1. Your projects on the Doodlebug blog have been so much fun! I really love both of these! I can't let my daughter see these composition books or she'll think I'm a bad mom for sending her to school with their boring ol' cover (or better yet I should show her them to inspire HER to decorate them). Such a clever idea to make a door hanger for when you are out of treats too. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mendi,
      Just wanted to thank you for being such an encouragement to me :) You're a sweet friend,
      Hugs, Steph

      Delete