Monday, September 23, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

 
Good morning everyone!!! It's a good day to be me and the rest of these lovely talented ladies
because we are officially the new 2013-2014 Bella Design Team!
I've been a huge fan of Bella since their beginning and am still in shock that I made the call!
I couldn't be prouder or more excited about this!
 
 
 
I've just received my box of Bella goodies and can't wait to dive in! Make sure you check out the Bella blog to see the rest of what's going on. I hope that you'll continue to join me here for this new journey, it's going to be a great year! Congrats to all the other ladies, I can't wait to get to know you all better.
Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your work with Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stephanie! I love looking at all your creations! You are super talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...so excited to be working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Hun. love ya! can't wait to see more of you goodness!

    ReplyDelete