Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bella Blvd Inspired by Pinterest Layout

Happy Halloween!
As the perfect way to celebrate I'm one of the ladies up on the Bella Blvd blog today!
Our assignment was to make a project based on the image bellow:
 
October_PinterestInspired2
 
{Image Credit: Amy's Party Ideas}
 
Here is the layout I made based on the Pinterest picture:
 
StephanieBuice_TodayIsCandyDay
 
This was a fun challenge that I hadn't really tried before but I'm glad I did. You can find a supply list and more detailed shots of my layout on the Bella Blog.
I hope you and your little ghosts and pumpkins have a great Halloween, I'm SO excited to take Brady trick or treating door to door for the very first time tonight. Wish me luck haha we shall see how this goes :)
Be safe everyone, Steph

1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on your inspiration piece! Your layout is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete