Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Heart's Aflutter

Hello everyone! Sorry for my absence, I've been sick. I'm feeling much better now and wanted to finally share this layout with you.
I love this picture of Brady and knew as soon as I took it with my phone that it was going to find its way onto a layout.
(Sorry about the poor quality pictures, they were taken with my phone).
 
Here it is:
 
 
Close up:

 
That's it for me today, I hope you like it :)
I'll be back in a few days with some DT projects from all three teams (Doodlebug, mambi, and Bella Blvd) I can't wait for all my projects to be up so I have more to share with you. Three teams is taking lots of work so it seems like they are all I've had time to create for lately. I'm still feeling like this is all a good dream, I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love.
Alright, night night folks.
Hugs, Stephanie

1 comment: