Monday, January 13, 2014

Bella Inspiration Week with New Releases!

 
 
 
INSPIRATION WEEK
 
Hello everyone!
This week over on the Bella Blog it's the DT's week to strut our stuff and show you all what we created with the new collections.
I was given Max and Family Forever to use, I'll show you my Max projects first then my Family Forever ones.
 
Layout #1:
 
 


 
 
Layout #2
 
 


 
 
and here are my Family Forever layouts:
Layout #1:
 
 

 
Layout Number Two:
 
 
 
 
Layout #3
 


 
Well that's all I have for you tonight, My last CHA Bella project is a Family Forever Mini Album and I'll share that with you probably tomorrow since I've overloaded you today haha.
Take care everyone,
Steph
 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all your projects! You totally ROCKED the Bella this year Stephanie... you are such a crafty inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the sneaks of both these collections and LOVE them!! Can't wait until their available! I love what you've done too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layouts are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts Stephanie!! Love what you did with the new Bella collections and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Love your pages!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie -- your layouts make me smile. They are so full of sunshine and color. Love them and miss chatting with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, and great details on them...♥

    ReplyDelete