Monday, April 7, 2014

Crate Paper Happy Day Mini Album

Today I'm up on the Crate Paper Blog with this cute little mini album.
It's a tiny little flip album full of some of my favorite pictures of my son Brady.
I love mini albums and like that I can just leave them on my shelf and Brady and I will just sit there and flip through them from time to time. I'm so lucky that he likes them, it makes my assignments so much more worth while.
Here are a few peeks inside at some of the pages and the cover:
 
 
 

 



 


 
For this album I mostly used the Styleboard collection but the other three new releases from Crate are mixed in here as well. For more detail and to see the rest of the album make sure you stop by the Crate Paper Blog to see them in full.
Have a great day!
Stephanie

4 comments: