Wednesday, April 16, 2014

mambi Hello "elifes" layout

Today I'm up on the mambi blog, and my son Brady is super excited about it!
After all the DT work I do I have to admit that I'm running seriously low on pictures, so the other day I asked Brady if he wanted to help mommy take some new pictures and be on my next layout. Well it didn't take much convincing at all since he loves taking "elfies" as he calls them haha, so I grabbed my phone and we got to work.
Here is my Hello "elfies" layout: 
 
 
You can get the supply list and more details on my layout over on the mambi blog but I still like to post the close-ups here. My mother in law was fixing one of the girl's dresses last time she was here and she had this long scrap of teal fabric left over SO I kept it knowing it would be perfect for my next layout...and this cute bow was born.
 
 
last close up:)

 
Make sure you stop by the mambi blog for lots more inspiration by the DT and a supply list for this layout. Again on here I used my Tim Holtz Distress Daubers, I created this background at the same time as I did my last one for Bella. I'm never against killing two birds with one stone while the inspiration is knocking at my door haha. Ok, that's it from me,  Happy Wednesday!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this page! SO happy and bright. Going to have to try that background techinique! I didn't realise the Tim Holtz Distress colours could look so vibrant.
    My daughter often says 'photo?' followed by 'I look' after the shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Yes play with them! They are great even when you mix them with a bit of water and apply with a brush, prob one of my faves!

      Delete