Monday, June 9, 2014

Mambi Layout

Today over on the mambi blog you'll find this layout, I'd like to be able to say that I spent hours on this one but I'd be lying!
mambi has the cutest page kits that allow all your pages to come together quickly and easily. This kit is so trendy with it's black, white and gold accents mixed with some pastels, what's not to love about that!?
Here's my layout:
 
 
If you're wondering which kit I used, be sure to hop on over to their blog where Shelby has posted pictures of my supply list.

 
So this summer when you're short on time but still want to get your craft on, reach for one of these page kits. I'm pretty sure you'll laugh at all the time you save.

2 comments:

  1. Don't have a good selection of these at my local store (hobby lobby) because I'd definitely use them to save time every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! and I'll never tire of those photos of you two!!!!

    ReplyDelete