Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mambi Layout- I love This Smile



it's here!!! Finally my favorite season has arrived!! I couldn't think of a better way to welcome fall than mambi sharing this layout on their blog today.
I adore this picture of my nephew and although you will see it on many of my recent layouts, this one really makes it stand out.


I wish I had gotten a few more packs of these die cut leaves last yr when our DT boxes went out, I have used so many of them.


I also used the mambi Die cut stickers on this one as well, another embellishment I hope to never run out of haha.


For more info on this one and a supply list make sure you stop by the mambi blog. 
Hugs everyone,
Steph


2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, your layout is gorgeous! You always amaze me. Pinning this right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and I love those leaves too

    ReplyDelete