Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bella Blvd Catch up Post

Hey everyone! 
Just wanted to play a little catch up today, I'm sure I don't need to admit it because you already get the message but I'm a little tiny bit behind on my blogging. Tiny bit as in like a month or so maybe even two lol.
But I'm here to fix that today starting with a few of my most recent Bella projects. You can find them along with a supply list and more details on the Bella Blog:

Christmas Eve Layout:


This layout is of some pictures that I took last Christmas eve, these were two of my favorite ones from last yr.


Elf Surprise Boxes:


This year we decided to add the "elf on the shelf" tradition to our line up since Brady was finally old enough. Two may be still a little too young since he didn't really get some of the stuff so far but at least he's been really into the little treats that his elf has been leaving for him every morning.


So I made these Bella boxes to fill in some of the days.


And finally one of my favorites! 
One of my assignments this month was the Monday Morning Challenge that was to create a "Year in Review" layout. Here is mine:


It was super easy to make this and only took a few mins to pull together my pictures since I just used my Instagram as a guide.


I will probably make this a yearly tradition since I like that it makes a great final page of the year in my project life album.


Well thank you for stopping by today, and I promise to have a mambi catch up day next:)
Have a good one folks!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout, Stephanie! That tree paper is so fun! Lovely to see a blog post from you! :o)

    ReplyDelete