Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Doodlebug Happy Go Lucky Layout

Here is my post from the Doodlebug blog today!
Hi everyone! Stephanie here today to share my latest Doodlebug layout with you using the new Happy-Go-Lucky collection.
Since St. Patrick's Day isn't really a holiday we celebrate in our family, I decide that it was the perfect collection for me to use to share how lucky I am to have our little family.

I'm The Lucky One: 


For this layout I started with my background. I used my Silhouette to cut out this shamrock cluster with the St. Paddy Plaid paper. I liked it but felt that it needed other shades of green so I cut it again using the Leprechaun Polka paper and layered some of them on top of the existing ones.


My title was also a cut from my Silhouette, after I got it all put together I layered on the "Lucky" sticker from the Icons Cardstock Sticker Sheet. I liked how it introduced some yellow gold into the layout and I added the two little boy and girl leprechauns on each side of my page to balance it out.


To finish off my page I used some of the Doodlebug washi tape around my page as a border then sewed around it. 
This is such a fun collection and I can't wait to see how everyone uses it!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment