Sunday, March 22, 2015

love You- A PinkFresh Layout.


Hey guys! I'm struggling tonight with the fact that the weekend is over
And tomorrow is Monday. This weekend flew by!
Anyways I've totally slacked lately with keeping up my blog so to make up for it I'm starting the week off right. Here is a post I did a while back for PinkFresh Studio. 
Even though I stepped down from designing for her I'm still around taking her monthly kit pictures. 
Here's my last layout for them.


Hi everyone! Stephanie here to share my January Kit projects with you.
This was one of my favorite kits I've seen so far from PinkFresh so I was super excited to get to work.
For this layout I wanted my pictures to be the star of the show. I layered on some embellishments from the kit and some from the new Up In The Clouds collection right under my two pictures to draw your eye to the center.


The gold flair badges in this month's kit were to die for, I mean really I could use about 5 of each of them! The rubons were super cool as well.


To give a free falling soft look I emptied out some of the heart confetti right on my page, I removed ones that were in the way of my pictures and just glued them down where they were. 
I love the soft and calm feeling of this page and how the PinkFresh kits lend themselves to so many different styles.

 For my second layout I wanted to keep things super simple. Right away I was drawn to the pattern papers in the new collection so I used one of my favorites for the top half of my page.


I printed my photos in a square collage so I could keep things simple but still include more than one picture. I added in some embellishments from the kit and from the Up In the Clouds collection for a bit more added interest.


I kept my journaling to the point but still heart felt about how much these four pictures have come to mean to me. 


I added some of the rubons underneath of my journaling, how cute are those tiny hearts!? I just can't resist them! Finally I finished my page off my adding another one of the gold flair to the center of my photos.
I don't there there is a single scrapper out there who would not like to add the January kit to their collection, it is filled with so much more than I could even feature on these two pages, the stamps are awesome and the paint stroke dies are some of my most coveted in my collection. 
I hope you enjoyed my projects and they gave you some inspiration to get scrapping!
Thanks for stopping by,
Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment