Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Created To Create, A Bella Blvd Layout


Hello everyone! Steph here today sharing my "Free For All" assignment with you today.
As much as I sometimes need the direction of a more specified assignment, sometimes it's fun to just let my creativity and the products take me where they want. That's what happened here, and I like the result!


This entire layout actually started with that pie chart sticker you see there. I had it left over from one of the Illustrated Faith monthly kits and for some reason it was just calling out to me. I had been saving onto it for the perfect project so it looks like it finally found a home. ( I love when that happens!)

 

This layout is all about my little creative testimony, after all these years of creating it was so nice to sit down and type a bit about how I feel about what I get do. It was actually a little bit of an eye opener to myself, really sitting down to think it though has shown me how God has used a bunch of tiny steps in my life to make bigger ones. WOW GOD!


For this layout I mixed in some Oh My Stars and Bright & Brave collections together, the colors blend so well and I love that about Bella! I used some washi to make by little divider and then filled in each portion with my title, a picture, and the bottom two squares are filled with embellishments that I feel help tell my story a bit more.


 I'm kinda excited to add this one to my album, that's how I know I created something straight from the heart!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked it!
-Stephanie

Supply List: Oh My Stars: McIntosh Stars, Punch Stars, Cotton Candy Stars, Tabbies; Bright & Brave: Bible Journaling, 3 x 4's, Paper Pieces; Tiny Text: Black; Chip Scripts: So In Love, Today; Homespun Alphabets Stickers: Bless Her Heart Mix, One In A Mellon, Apple Of My Eye, Practice What You Peach, Olive You; The Genesis Collection: Mini: Mint To Be; Clear Stamps: Homespun #'s and Extras; Enamel Hearts: Hey Sugar Sugar; 

5 comments:

  1. I love your layout! I love how you shared about your creating life and thanking God for your talent. I also love the pie chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your layout and it is so great to see so much journaling on a scrapbook layout. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like the wonderful flowers that Altenew produces. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs and coloring!

    ReplyDelete