Sunday, October 9, 2016

World Card Making Day With Bella Blvd


Happy World Card Making Day everyone! Stephanie here sharing my card I prepared for today's celebration,  I'll keep this short and sweet since I know many of you are probably having fun crafting away at crops or home just enjoying the day.


For my care I mainly used Illustrated Faith's new Bright & Bold collection, which happens to be one of my favorites from the new releases. I just can't get enough of all the graphics...I mean that typewriter, come on with all the cute! It gives me all the heart eyes.


For my card I used some patterned paper on top of my base and then added one of the 3x4's on top of it. I love how it says Thank You on the paper coming from the typewriter so I used it as part of my Thank you Love sentiment. The typewrite key "LOVE" is such a cute paper piece!
I added in a pink Enamel Heart then topped it off with a bit of washi that I designed for the October Illustrated Faith kit "How He Loves Us" since it matched perfectly.

Thanks for including us in your festivities of WCMD, Have a great day everyone!
Stephanie.

Supply List: Bight & Brave: Bible Journaling, 3x4's, Paper Pieces; Enamel Hearts: Bless Her Heart Mix; How He Loves Us Kit: Washi.

No comments:

Post a Comment