Saturday, February 25, 2012

Introducing Baby Brady Buice

Hi all,
Just thought I'd share a quick picture of the wonderful reason I've been missing around here for a while. On Saturday February 11th our sweet baby boy was born, I've never been so happy or full of love in my life. I promise to post some better pictures soon, but for now this one will have to do.


I can't wait to get back into the scraproom and get to creating layouts of my new favorite subject. We have been waiting so long to be parents and now I get to create pages of my very own precious baby. I am so happy and can not wait to share more of him with you. Thanks for stopping by :) Have a wonderful weekend, Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Oh YAYAYAY! Congratulations Stephanie!!! I know what you mean about waiting a long time. We are expecting our first at the end of July and every day that goes by and gets closer to that date with our baby growing is a HUGE blessing! Do we get to know his name? He's SO SO SO darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps!!! It's in the title of the post! Silly me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is simply gorgeousness wrapped up. Sure he will bring hours of love and joy to you and hubby. Looking forward to seeing him on pages...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your precious little blessing. He's is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! congrats on your new arrival!! He is adorable!! Hope everything is okay with you two! Enjoy and hope to see you "back" soon!

    ReplyDelete