Sunday, May 27, 2012

Inspired by...

    Ok, I have an admission to make...I am totally hooked on pinterest. Like almost everyone else I know, I just can't get enough of it...you can find anything on there! I think I've used to to design something for every room in our new house and it's not even finished being built yet. I'm. A. PINTEREST. JUNKIE.
Beside finding new ways to hang pictures, more efficient ways to clean the house and finding stuff I want to buy that costs more money that we have in the bank, I have found the mother load of fuel for my creativity. Sometimes it's just a color combo,a card, sketch or a finished layout that catches my eye and makes me want to get to work.
    This is a layout that was inspired be one that I found on pinterest. It is from the Pebbles Inc blog and you can see it here. I am not sure who made the layout and would love to know so I can give her the credit. SO if you happen to know who please let me know in a comment.



Lately I've been all about color, or wait haha I think I have always been about color but the sunny spring skies that we have been having this week are really inspiring me to boost it up.
This layout if of my son Brady who turned 16 weeks old yesterday. I say it in weeks because almost 4 months sounds way to grown up. I love my little guy and how much sunshine he brings into my world, I am so blessed.





2 comments:

  1. I love this layout -- the sunshiney color is absolutely the best combination with Brady's sunshiney smile. Your creativity is gonna wear off on me sooner or later, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens! This page is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete