Thursday, May 31, 2012

Upcycled Antique Drawers

This is a little project that I did a while ago and didn't post, but a recent video done by Lori Allred "Inspired by Pinterest" that she did on re-purposing silver trays, frames and drawers Inspired me to dig through my pictures and FINALLY post these babies. These were pretty simple, I just removed the hardware pulls, painted, let dry and cut my gift wrap to fit. Yes you heard me right...GIFT WRAP! I use these in the scraproom to hold projects in progress, and they not only look great but work perfectly for the job.




Make sure you stop by and check out Lori's video that you can watch here. I believe she posts a new one each week and I LOVE them! She is so creative and always sparks in me another awesome project for my ever growing list. She also has a little contest over on her blog which includes giveaways!!! You can check that out over here. Have fun and be ready to be inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment