Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Sunday:) Project Previews

 
It's Sunday, always a bitter sweet day to me. We get to go to church which is the sweet part and the fact that tomorrow is Monday and it's back to business as usual is the bitter part haha. But alas it's a good life and I get to live it with the ones I love so it's really not that bad at all.
Waiting for new DT projects to make an appearance on their respective blogs kinda leaves me in a blank as to what to post on my blog. So I today I had an idea... These are my instagram sneak pictures of projects that are waiting for Doodlebug or mambi to post them. Some are even sneaks of my submission layouts for the Bella Blvd DT call. Anyways here they are, just a preview of the projects I'll be sharing sometime soon.  
 
Enjoy:
 
 
Hope everyone has a great week ahead and thanks for taking the time to stop by,
-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them all! Crossing my fingers for you for the Bella Blvd. team. They would be so lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete