Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tuesday Tappy, You are My Joy card

 
Hello :) It's Wednesday morning and that means we're halfway through the week! I'm ready for the weekend to be here because Bryan will be home with us for a few days and it's football season. I'm not a huge fan of the game but I am a huge fan of the fun that comes along with it. I like to cook special things and make it fun for them. Plus football season means that Fall is coming...I am SO ready for that!
 
Anyways on a different note here is a simple card I did for the Doodlebug Day to Day collection, I am LOVING that red typewriter and just had to make a card with it. So fun. The colors and other designs in this collection are so handy and easy to use for just about any occasion, I like that.
 
 
 
Close up:


 
 
That's about it from me today, I have a sweet baby boy who wants to eat breakfast. Make sure you stop by the Doodlebug blog and go back a few posts to enter the giveaway. The other ladies have made some cuteness over there :)
Have a great day everyone,
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment