Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sharing some more :)

 
Hello again! I usually try not to post twice on the same day but I've had this layout done for a while and wanted to share. I've been dabbling in a few other styles of scrapping and this is one of them.
It's a simple layout that I did using mainly the Maggie Holmes collection, I love the colors and designs she uses, they make my heart pitter patter:
 
 
Close up:

 
And this is a picture of my little cutie that I took of him yesterday, I just can't believe how many teeth he has gotten recently. He's 19 months today!
I love my little man with all my heart <3 p="">


Alright, I promise that's the last you'll hear from me today haha,
Hugs everyone :)
Steph

6 comments:

  1. thanks for following me, i truly love what you make!! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout of it. I love your clusters of embellishments and the simplicity of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mendi, Thanks for another sweet comments, Love you!

      Delete