Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crate Paper Boys Rule Layout

Hello! It's Wednesday and our "Saturday" because Bry finally has a day or two off.
SO, I'm going to make this quick because we have some running around to do and lots of playing outside with Brady.
I have this layout over on the Crate Paper blog  today using the Boys Rule collection,
I wanted to keep this one airy and fun feeling so I kept my layers simple and embellishments to the point.
Here's my "I Love You To The Moon And Back" Layout:
For more details on how I made this one please visit the Crate blog for more pictures and my full write up:)
 
 
and here's a close up of my little guy:

 
Sorry this is short on words, please forgive me and the two year old pulling on my pants as I type this, someone wants lunch haha
Take Care, Stephanie
 
 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Stephanie! I love the graphic look, the touches of Black create on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page! Love how the black pops with the other colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page and I totally get the little one wanting your attention. I don't usually get to write blogs until M is in bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. soon gonna play with this boy collection..you nail it

    ReplyDelete