Thursday, September 4, 2014

Crate Paper Color Assignment

Hello everyone, I'm on the Crate Paper blog today with this post:)  Here is my CP Color assignment:

 Nothing inspires me as much as color does, so this was a fun one for me. I went straight to my Pinterest board called "Color My World" and knew this was the color combination I wanted to use.


Here is the link in case you would like to check it out for yourself: http://thesweetestengagement.blogspot.com 
 I really liked how muted these colors made each other feel, alone they could go bright but together they are almost warm.

Here is my layout, totally inspired by her picture:


I even had a bit of fun with watercolors on this one, subtle background drips in coordinating colors.


The new Notes & Things collection was perfect for this!



These pictures are of my brother and his baby girl, I love them.


Color is always a very easy starting point for me, I hope you will give it a try too.
Thanks for stopping by!








6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Steph!! and I am loving how you are dabbling in a little ink here and there ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. June you always bring a smile to my face, love you:)

      Delete
  3. Love how,you used the watercolors on here.

    ReplyDelete