Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!
Today I have this layout to share with you and it's up on the mambi blog today:)
I made it a few months ago using their new Soft Spoken embellishment stickers, how cute is the little bow tie one!?


Brady's love for books is something we totally encourage, I've walked into a room more than once expecting the worst from a quiet toddler, but only to find him quietly sitting there looking at a book.


This kind of grid layout is one I've used many times, I like that it lets me pile on the embellishments but keeps them all separate at the same time. I like that it still allows my picture to me the main focus.


here's my last close up:


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope the rest of your week is awesome:) There will be a fun post coming on Friday so make sure you stop by for more details then. Take care everyone and be sure to stop by the mambi blog if you want more info on this layout and a supply list.
Steph.

5 comments: