Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You Are Enough Card and A Bella Blvd Purrfect Layout

Hey Guys! Didn't expect to see me back so soon did ya!? Well it's me posting two days in a row so don't go into shock haha.
But I wanted to get on here and share these with you so you can see that you totally NEED these new collections.
My first project is a card that I made using mostly the new Just Add Color Bella Blvd collection,
you can see the collection here on the Bella Blog.
It's just a simple card but I have the perfect person in mind to send it to, I love sending mail!
You Are Enough Card:



And lastly my layout that I made using the new crazy cat lady collection called Riley. I don't have my kitties anymore but I still think it's important to have them in our albums since they were such a big part of our family.

You Are So Very Purrfect For Me:


I really like all of the different cat papers and the stickers are adorable! You can see the collection here on the Bella Blog.


Well that's it from me today, I hope you like my projects and take the time to check out what the rest of the Bella ladies have been up to creating up a storm on the Blog.
Have a great day everyone!
Stephanie.

2 comments: