Sunday, November 15, 2015

November Gossamer Blue DT Blog Hop

Hi everyone, welcome to my part of the Gossamer Blue November Blog Hop! If you've landed on my blog from Sandra's then you're in the right place!
I'm pretty sure you've been pumped full of inspiration by now so here are a few more projects to add to that.

I decided to just go ahead and share all three of my other projects from the gallery this month since I didn't really have time to take more photos of one of them to share.
Here they are:

Cousins Make the Best Friends layout:

A thank you card:

and lastly a little thinking of you gift bag:

I'm pretty sure there are still a few kits left in the shop (here) so head on over there and snatch yours up before they are sold out.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stephanie.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Stephanie! My favorite is the page. So much fun color and great use of products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gift bag is especially lovely

    ReplyDelete