Thursday, September 29, 2016

Love Her- A Bella Blvd Layout


Hi everyone, Stephanie here today to share my "Love Her" Layout that I did of my Niece Kimberly.
I love it when her mom sends me photos, with my family being so far away it's always nice to be able to keep up with the kiddos this way. Plus it gives me my much needed dose of girly pictures, don't get me wrong, I love my boy but the pink is a nice break between all the manly hues.


I love how "everyday" these recent photos are, and they really let Kimberly's personality shine through, I love her cute kissy face shoved up against the window! She melts me!

For this layout I chose to use a pink, white and yellow color scheme with little pops of black.  I feel like the black just helps the black and white photos tie in a little better. 


Usually when I think of Bella I think of all the bright bold colors that we offer which I love, but I never want to forget that there is a pretty softer side too. I used lots of patterned papers from the new Oh My Stars collection on this one, the 6x8 paper pads offer solid colors on the backs of each piece and I really appreciate having the option of the colors already matching perfectly. Since my layout is 9x12" I simply used two strips of the Cotton Candy Stars back side to reach across my page. The products are just so versatile! 


Another one of my favorite supplies has always been washi tape, and now Bella offers Washi Tape Sticker Books. Here I used the "Oh my stars I love you" piece at the bottom of my layered papers. I like the different texture that the tape adds, it's just kind of fun and a simple thing to add. I also mixed in some other pieces around the layout, like the pink heart paper piece and the yellow "hello" sticker is from the new Oh My Starts Fundamentals sheet.


For my title I used the "Today" Chip Scripts sheet, and sewed through it for a messy look. I added some enamels and used the Illustrated Faith roller date stamp to finish it off, hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supply List: Oh My Stars: Punch Stars, Cotton Candy Stars, McIntosh Stars, 6x8 Paper Pad, Paper Pieces, Fundamentals, Black and White Washi Stickers; Chip Scripts:Today; Enamel Dots: Milk White; You Are Loved: Washi Stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment